Thursday 27 December 2012

Look back at winter

www.bookbuzzr.com
You know how the summer holiday adverts start appearing on TV the moment the turkey and tinsel are cleared away. In the same spirit, here's an extended look at the opening of Mirabilis Season Two. The spring has sprung, the grass has ris, I wonder where Jack Ember is? Forty fathoms down, is the answer. Catch up on what's been happening to all our regular characters in the two months that Jack and Estelle have been missing on the sea bed.

The annoying thing for me personally is that this one episode is the sum total of all I have to show for 2012. There's much more written, but the past year turned out to be a damp squib as far as actually getting anything out goes. So I'm currently re-evaluating how to make sure that Mirabilis steams ahead in the New Year. That will involve a lot of big changes. More on that next time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing us this. I look forward to the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support. I'm determined to get a new team together and get on with the rest of the story in 2013!

      Delete