Sean Phillips - all his own work
-
I'm collecting these images because at some point in the future people will
wonder "now that I've collected all his amazing regular comics stuff what
ELSE ...
Monday, 8 May 2017
Kubo and the Two Strings
Last time I was over at Leo's he recommended some movies I needed to catch up on. One of them was Kubo and the Two Strings and -- wow. Just wow. I don't want to say anything spoilery (even that trailer gives away a little surprise that's waiting in the end credits) so I'll just urge you in the strongest possible terms to watch this asap. It packs in ten times the wit, charm, imagination and originality of the typical blockbuster SF/fantasy movie. Oh, and fans of my Blood Sword gamebooks will realize by the end why I especially cherish this story. A real delight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment