Estelle has a showdown with Miss Bodgkiss – and comes off worse. The coin finds a new owner – and awakens murderous envy. Jack encounters Gus again – not in a dream this time. And the Kind Gentleman makes himself right at home. All in “A Coin for the Ferryman”, this week’s episode available here. Or read the story right from the beginning here.
Check out this AMAZING OFFER we're running, ONLY at THOUGHT BUBBLE! Your
ONE CHANCE!
-
Come see us at THOUGHT BUBBLE COMIC CONVENTION on *14th -15th November,* where
we'll have the LAST COPIES of the original print run of the How to THINK
...
I somewhat precipitately read this episode last night as well as the subsequent episode in the DFC and that last panel is such a great cliff hanger to end on.
ReplyDeleteIt's nearly at the point when the strip terminated in The DFC, so I'm in a lather of anticipation to see what else ensues before ... sniffle ... the rest of this epic goes into a state of purdor.
I can wait ...