Another sneak peek into the eventful life of Jack Ember - or possibly I mean John Spark. Keep collecting these and eventually you'll have the whole of the Winter book. Incidentally, notice the Doc Strange influence?
Check out this AMAZING OFFER we're running, ONLY at THOUGHT BUBBLE! Your
ONE CHANCE!
-
Come see us at THOUGHT BUBBLE COMIC CONVENTION on *14th -15th November,* where
we'll have the LAST COPIES of the original print run of the How to THINK
...
Jack Ember; John Spark ... hmmmmmm I think I can see where this is all glowing ... erm ... going.
ReplyDeleteI'm still not sure what Dougy McNab's new name is going to be in "Fabulosia: The 365 Days of Miracles". Well, I had one idea but you're not supposed to base characters on real people... 'nuff said!
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmm ... well if it's who I think it might be Dave, it might have involved a little bit of redrawing on Leo's part.
ReplyDeleteActually I can reveal it was a very dodgy chap who we encountered some years ago while working in television - I'd better not even say which b/caster, except that McNab has enough of this fellow's verbal mannerisms that friends of his would probably spot a resemblance. I think his own ego would blind him to it, however!
ReplyDelete